Personal Branding: Personal Brand Building | Fame & Success!
What you'll learn
- Personal Branding
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand Management
This is the definitive course on personal branding. My name is Dekker Fraser and I was a Global Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation.
I have over 100,000 students on Udemy and I was a VP of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup. I was a college marketing instructor, and I studied brand management at the #1 business school for marketing. This is where the father of marketing himself, Philip Kotler, teaches.
I ran a massive, multi-million dollar global branding campaign, and I had my brand reviewed by the #1 influencer on YouTube. I also coached people on their personal branding and marketing.
This course teaches you how to develop a personal brand. It’s based on my personal experience in brand management, research from Harvard and Stanford, and concrete case studies in personal branding. What makes this personal branding course unique is the combination of all of these: the direct experience of a global brand manager for world-class brands and startups, the highest levels of academic business school research, and anecdotal case studies on successful personal branding.
I’m giving you the strategies, tactics, and nitty gritty executional details of building your personal brand. I’m also gonna throw in some quick brand building hacks.
Personal Brand Building Hacks
Personal Branding Tactics
Personal Branding Strategies
Personal Branding Execution Details
MBA Level Brand Planning
Let’s get branding!
Dekker Fraser, MBA
Your Personal Branding Instructor
Who this course is for:
- Content Creators
• Global Product Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for Talkatoo
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for Webgility
• Product Marketing Manager for Rocket Lawyer (Google-backed)
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's-level business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-intructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.