Personal Branding 101: For Aspiring Women Leaders
What you'll learn
- Proven Personal Branding techniques from a female Brand & Marketing expert who has first hand experience of what it takes for women to succeed in business
- A clear understanding of Personal Branding and why it is so important for professional women
- Go from Anonymous to Renowned with Standout Personal Brand
- Tools to audit your Personal Brand
- An understanding of Values & Drivers, Strengths and Expertise and how these define you
- How to uncover your Digital Footprint
- How to curate an enviable professional reputation which will move you closer to achieving your career goals
- How to craft a Value Proposition which clearly articulates your worth
- How to deliver a memorable, impactful introduction and Elevator pitch
- No skills. Just Ambition. This course is for aspiring women looking to take the next step up in their career
- A workbook is provided which should be downloaded before commencing the lectures
This quick and easy to implement, 10-step programme is based on the super-successful framework I use to coach my private clients into senior roles and it's a process I used myself so I know it gets results.
Why for women?
The workplace poses different challenges for women. I know, I've been there
We are judged more harshly. Have to work twice as hard to get what we want. And are routinely subjected to gender-based stereotyping on what is and isn't possible as a woman.
Too often women who are looking to move up the career ladder feel the pressure to conform to expectations and adopt inauthentic behaviours (aka be more like a man) in order to get there: The path women navigate is fraught with double standards and scrutiny leaving us frustrated, demoralised, professionally and personally compromised:
Fit in don't stand out
Blend but don't offend
Be ambitious but not pushy
Self-promote but know your place
I set up my company FirstWoman to address these issues. I believe unequivocally that women can still be supremely successful without having to compromise who they are, what they want, or the terms of their engagement.
The secret sauce is Branding
Branding is a science that has been used in business for years. Branding is a process that builds reputations, conveys a consistent image, and engenders a set of associations that spring to mind whenever that company name or product is mentioned.. and it's exactly the same for people.
Personal Branding done well is about consistently being the best version of yourself, based on your own personal strengths, personality, and experiences. It is what makes you unique and what you become renowned for....your professional reputation. And once established it is unshakeable.
This course includes
10 step-by step-easy to digest Video tutorials that provide a blueprint for developing your Personal Brand
A downloadable workbook that works in conjunction with the videos to provide written explanations and guidance to help you complete each lesson
Bonus resources with tips and ideas to cement your learning
A healthy injection of inspiration to give you the confidence to take the next step
When you finish the course you will have the building blocks in place for a stellar Personal Brand that will attract opportunities and give you a greater impact
Who this course is for:
- Women who want to start developing a Personal Brand but who don't know where to start
- Women looking for promotion inside or outside their current company
- Women who are looking to transition from manager to leader now or in the future
- Women looking to exude confidence and gravitas in their current role in preparation for future roles
- Women who struggle to gain traction and be heard
- Young females professionals or graduates looking for a competitive advantage in the job market.
Mel Stanley is a UK-based Personal Brand and Marketing specialist working exclusively with aspiring professional women who want a fulfilling, purposeful career.
She is an ardent supporter of female talent and gender equality. Through her Personal Brand Consultancy, FirstWoman, she uses her many years of Brand and Marketing expertise, C-suite, and Leadership experience to help other women overcome their barriers to progression by helping them to develop an authentic and consistent leadership brand that delivers success without the need to compromise
Mel has a global client base. She speaks at Women's events all over the world, guests on Podcasts and she also runs corporate training programmes in addition to private coaching with clients in both the UK & US