- Nothing is required, but a paper-book and pen will come in handy!
Do you have less than 10k followers on social media? If yes, it's the right time to learn how to boost your online presence and connections.
I will help you determine what type of person you would like to become in the future and then take steps to make it a reality.
Learn how to attribute wins and learnings from your company to improve your personal brand.
I run experiments to improve my brand and share my learnings, insights, and stats in this course.
I built this course for entrepreneurs and tech leads -- to help them improve their personal brand and accelerate growth.
Boost Your Personal Brand Like a Pro!
UP TO DATE as of DECEMBER 2017. 4.5 STARS OUT OF 5!!! THANK YOU!!!
This course will teach you how to skyrocket your credibility and become more visible at work and in your social circles.
This course is ideal if:
- you're an entrepreneur getting ready for a new venture and you need help to make sure that your interactions with potential customers generate business. You want to understand what a personal brand represents and how the process works for you.
- you're a (tech) professional or a fresh graduate and you want to set yourself apart from your peers in the job market. You want to understand what a personal brand represents and how the personal branding process works for you.
- and for anyone who wants to understand his unique strengths and wants to differentiate himself from other individuals.
Click on the Buy Now button in the upper right-hand side of your screen and we'll see each other on the other side!
I'm happy to help you 1-1 to improve your personal brand.
Who this course is for:
- Managers, entrepreneurs
- Senior tech leads, CTOs and VP of Engineering
- Business owners
- Consultants, coaches, and entrepreneurs who was to stand out and become the go-to person in their field
- 09:02About This Course
- 08:35Intro & My Story
Passionate about exponential technologies, personal growth, and children education.
As a CTO of HotelQuickly, I was responsible for our product & engineering, technical infrastructure, and databases. Before joining HotelQuickly, I spent four years working as a data warehouse consultant, developing and optimizing data marts.
I have a strong background in databases, ETL tools, business intelligence (BI) solutions, and new trends in software development, so I run a course "Practice advanced SQL queries with MySQL 5.7+"
As a father of two kids, I'm passionate about early childhood education methods, and kids acceleration. I run a course "Boost your kids' intelligence, teach them encyclopedic facts."