Permutation Combination Basics - Mathematics
- The student must know basic mathematics all the way up to class 11 (Indian Education system)
- Read our Road Map to Know What Modules You need to learn Exactly to be able to take this course
In this course, you will learn the following concepts:
The Fundamental principle of Counting
You will also learn how and where to use the above-mentioned concepts through typical problems and examples.
Perhaps the most important part of this course is that you will learn how to reason your way through any problem, meaning that you will learn how to think about problems.
This course does not assume much basics so you could probably take the course individually if you know simple basic algebra but at the same time, the course can be used in conjunction with a series of courses that constitute a road map that will teach you mathematics starting from very basic mathematics (class 6) all the way up to calculus (class 12).
To read the road map, you can search for "greatitcourses" on the Internet and click on the "Mathematics - 6-12 Standard" in the menu tabs.
Who this course is for:
- High school students looking to Learn and Understand Basic Mathematics Concepts So they can apply those concepts in Physics or Other branches of science.
- 02:50Instructor Introduction
- 24:21Course Introduction and Road Map
At Great IT Courses, you can follow a simple but effective system to learn mathematics. By following our road map, you'll be taken through all the ups and downs of mathematics starting from the basics (class 6) all the way through calculus (class 12).
Wherever you get stuck, we will assist you so that you can keep moving and finish the road map.
With us, you will learn how to reason your way through mathematics logically and not just memorize some formulas.