What you'll learn
- Get an introduction of Perl
- Understand the concept of literals and variables
- Use string functions
- Understand loops and conditionals
- Get an overview of the data structures such as lists
- Understand the command line input
- Learn about subroutines and regex
- The course has no formal pre-requisites and is ideal for beginners in the field of Perl programming language.
- The course helps the candidates to kick start their careers in software development and designing.
Perl is a generic term used for the two programming languages, Perl 5 and Perl 6. Perl languages are increasing in their popularity because of their use in system administration, network programming, finance, bioinformatics and many other applications. This course covers the basic concepts of Perl and enables the students to start using Perl programming languages to develop efficient applications that could be used to solve the day-to-day problems.
The Perl: Fundamentals course introduces the students to the basic concepts required to get started with Perl programming languages for software and application development. The course focuses on the fundamental topics such as data structures, input, output, subroutines and Regex. The course is very helpful for beginner level software developers who are looking to grow in this ever-growing field.
Who this course is for:
- Software engineers
- Quality assurance engineers
Hi, we're new to Udemy but we've been producing and selling high quality online training for over 20 years. Over a million students have taken our training through our corporate, government and education partners. Our content was developed for institutions that require the absolute highest standards in teaching quality. We're now bringing our content to consumers like you. Don't settle for anything less than the best quality content available.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.