PERIODIC TABLE: Classification of Elements - JEE/NEET
- No Prerequisites
In this course you will learn about the Periodic Table.
1) How did the Classification of Elements Started.
2) How did we get our Modern Periodic Table.
3) brief classification of Elements with respect to 4 different Blocks Which is S Block, P Block, D Block & F Block Elements.
4) You will study for 5 Important Properties:
i) Atomic Radius.
ii) Ionic Radius.
iii) Ionization enthalpy.
iv) Electron gain enthalpy.
v) Electro Negativity.
4) Anomalous Trend in second order elements.
5) Periodic Trends with Chemical Reactivity.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for JEE(Main|Advance) & NEET
- Students preparing for any Competitive Exams where this chapter is there in Syllabus
- Students preparing for class-12 Board Exams
- Anyone Who want to Learn about the Periodic Table
- Anyone Who want to Learn about the Chemistry
Hi, I am a professional educator of Chemistry subject at ChemChamp. I am specialized in coaching students who are preparing for entrance exams like JEE, NEET, etc.
Teaching in a common understanding language so that students can easily relate it, is the main aim. I have experience of 5+ years.