Performance Under Pressure - The Right Attitude
What you'll learn
- identify factors in a situation likely to trigger pressure
- recognize how your response to pressure can impair your performance
- conduct a stress profile
- recognize how to manage your attitude in pressurized situations
- no special requirements for this course, but being familiar with the professional and business environment will help
The Performance Under Pressure - The Right Attitude course helps you recognize the events and situations that cause you to feel pressure. It explains how you can understand your reaction to pressure, and how excessive stress can impair your performance.
Finally, it covers the principles for managing your attitude so you stay in control and maintain a success-oriented mentality. Because, meeting high-pressure challenges is an opportunity for you to excel and build your reputation as someone who can be counted on.
Professionals and all who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure and anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure.
After completing this topic, you should be able to:
- identify the factors that in a situation are likely to trigger pressure,
- recognize how your response to pressure can impair your performance,
- conduct a stress profile, and
- manage your attitude in pressurized situations.
This is just a first part of a series of courses on Performance Under Pressure. Next courses will focus on taking action under pressure and achieving relational performance.
The course includes video lectures, quizzes, examples and exercises and a small optional course project. All should take you not more than 2 hours to finish.
The course comes with a 30 days, no question asked, guarantee. Now, go ahead and hit that "Take the course" button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- this course is for all who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure and anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.