Performance Under Pressure - The Right Attitude
What you'll learn
- identify factors in a situation likely to trigger pressure
- recognize how your response to pressure can impair your performance
- conduct a stress profile
- recognize how to manage your attitude in pressurized situations
- no special requirements for this course, but being familiar with the professional and business environment will help
The Performance Under Pressure - The Right Attitude course helps you recognize the events and situations that cause you to feel pressure. It explains how you can understand your reaction to pressure, and how excessive stress can impair your performance.
Finally, it covers the principles for managing your attitude so you stay in control and maintain a success-oriented mentality. Because, meeting high-pressure challenges is an opportunity for you to excel and build your reputation as someone who can be counted on.
Professionals and all who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure and anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure.
After completing this topic, you should be able to:
- identify the factors that in a situation are likely to trigger pressure,
- recognize how your response to pressure can impair your performance,
- conduct a stress profile, and
- manage your attitude in pressurized situations.
This is just a first part of a series of courses on Performance Under Pressure. Next courses will focus on taking action under pressure and achieving relational performance.
The course includes video lectures, quizzes, examples and exercises and a small optional course project. All should take you not more than 2 hours to finish.
The course comes with a 30 days, no question asked, guarantee. Now, go ahead and hit that "Take the course" button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- this course is for all who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure and anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis