Performance Testing Using Locust 1.0
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 56 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Performance Testing with Locust
- Set up locust environment - standalone, distributed from scratch as well as using docker
- Feeding data, handling dynamic data in request, cookie handling ,nesting requests
- API Testing using Locust
- Logging & Error Handling
- Working with events - test non-http clients, send data to InfluxDB
- Understand Report
Install Locust on windows (information for mac as well)
Use Idle. Run the sample script.
Install Python 3.8.3 on Linux
Create a virtual environment for Python 3.8.3
Install latest Locust version on top of Python 3.8.3
Copy & run sample script
- You can have any basic programming background
- You really don't need to know Python for this course as we will tell you what is required but eventually you would like to learn this most popular language with so many sources around.
It's time to swarm your application by modern load testing framework - Locust!
It's easy to start & quick to understand. It simply figures out how many concurrent users an application handle. It is supported by the most popular language python which makes it highly flexible!
It offers highly scalable and distributed testing and all this comes at no cost! There is no reason why you should not learn this light & yet highly powerful tool. It could be an effective tool for both developers & testers.
Here in this course, I will take you through deeper sections of the tool and make sure that you get highly enabled to use this wonderful tool. Multiple assignments at each step will make you more confident about the concepts learned. Additionally, all the scripts walked through during lectures, and also the solution to the assignment are available in corresponding resources of the lectures.
In case of queries/issues, I would try to respond as early as possible.
- Testers, developers who want to load test their application in quick & effective manner