Performance Testing using Gatling - Beginner Level
- Knowledge required to do performance testing from Gatling tool is covered from scratch - hence you are good to go even if you are a beginner in testing or development
- Basic knowledge of any programming language is good to have
Ensuring user experience when an application gets live is always critical and so is Performance testing. Performance testing already rules the testing domain, and as the trends say, it will remain crucial for businesses. Following Darwin's theory, it is evolving and adapting to the needs of these days organizations. One cannot afford to stay behind and hence should embrace tools and technologies which meet testing demands of today's app and environment.
Gatling comes in flying colours as it is powerful and perfect for DevOps environment. Once you know about Gatling, you will love to reap its benefits over traditional performance testing tools.
This course has been designed by two industry experts who excel in the field of performance testing backed by years of experience on complex applications. We have curated this course in such a manner to make our students learn in the simplest way possible. We understand that to learn any new concept hands-on is a must. Keeping this in mind our tutorials first make you comfortable with the concept and then we do a hands-on activity. We have picked real-life examples to demonstrate concepts.
We believe a good learner will always do by their hand and will surely come up with challenges. We are there to answer your queries and look into your issues whenever needed. You will love your decision to learn Gatling and picking our course.
Best of luck and happy learning!!
Who this course is for:
- Testers, Developers, Test Managers
- Anyone who wants to implement performance testing in personal or enterprise project
- Anyone who is already doing traditional performance testing but wants to switch to a tool which matches the ongoing trends in software industry
- Anyone who wants to reap benefits of powerful performance testing tool - Gatling
- 05:06Performance Testing Goals
- 03:26Gatling Introduction and Features
- 02:56Course Overview and Approach
- 00:38Questions and Feedback
- 00:00Useful Resources
I am a Software Quality consultant with 14 years of work experience with globally leading companies. During this career stint of mine, I got my hands on multiple performance tests and automation projects; I got to develop automation frameworks from scratch and also build capabilities in the teams I led. Over these years, I have acquired an in-depth understanding of an array of tools for performance testing and automation of web, mobile and API. Major ones include – Load runner, IBM RPT, JMeter, Gatling, QTP, Selenium web driver, IBM RFT and more. I love to face technical challenges and do problem-solving.
I am a seasoned test engineer with multiple years of experience in testing. I possess extensive experience in load testing as well as functional automation testing. I have worked on a plethora of tools including but not limited to Cypress, Selenium, Appium, IBM RFT, IBM RPT, Jmeter, Gatling.
I love to work on challenging projects and innovatively solve technical issues.