- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gatling integration with Jenkins
- Develop performance framework for Gatling
- Detailed section on session management for handling dynamic response and related methods
- Gatling support for web socket and SSE protocol
- Building Injection profile for open and closed systems
- scala basics for Gatling
- Hands on activity on usage of different methods for POST , feeders, check etc..
- Students should be knowing basic concepts of Gatling or they can attend our beginner level course.
Welcome to our course for learning advanced concepts of Gatling!
This course is in continuation to our popular beginner level course on Gatling. In case you want to start learning Gatling from scratch, we would recommend you enroll in our beginner level course first. If, however, you know the basics of Gatling we welcome you to enroll in this advanced level course.
In this course, we will first lay the foundation by going through Scala concepts so that you understand Gatling scripts better.
Then we will dig deep into the advanced concepts of Gatling like session management, feeders, checks, response handling, advanced level injection profiles and more.
We will then move onto Gatling's support for protocols like SSE & WebSocket.
Gatling is getting popular as it fits well with continuous integration platforms. We do not want you to miss out on that, and hence a complete section is dedicated to the integration of Gatling with Jenkins.
While you may think you are done with the advanced concepts, we believe that your journey has just begun. While we would have already given lots of hands-on activities, we present you with the development of complete performance framework for Gatling.
We are sure you are going to like our course for it is created with the clear focus of making you understand and implement the advanced concepts of Gatling.
In case you need any assistance, we are always there to help you!
Looking forward to having you onboard with us.
Bushra & Anuradha
- Performance testers, developers, whoever wants to learn and implement performance testing