- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basics of Performance testing
- Automate scripts and run tests with JMeter
- Create and run load tests with BlazeMeter
- There are no requirements, we will provide the links to download the tools throughout the course
In order to optimize a web or mobile application, or to assist with the sizing of the infrastructure required for it to function properly, we need to prepare and execute load simulations using the proper tools.
That’s what performance testing is about. In this course you will learn the basics of performance testing using today’s most popular tools while following a widely-used methodology. For this aim, we use JMeter (the most popular open-source load simulation tool) and BlazeMeter (the most used cloud-based load simulation solution) together.
In this course, you will start from the very beginning, learning the basics and by the end, you will be able to come up with a load execution, simulating concurrent users from different countries, who access with different bandwidths, with different test data, verifying the response times and resource consumption of a real e-commerce application (a very common, real-world example of the use of a load test).
✓ Introduction to Performance Testing Concepts
✓ Automation and preparation of load tests in JMeter
✓ Execution in BlazeMeter
The main concepts of the course are taught via a series of videos and texts. Most of the videos include demos and examples using the tools. A highly practical course, all the lessons require the student to try the tools and accomplish challenges and tasks.
- Testers and developers who want to learn how to automate scripts with JMeter