Performance Testing Basics
- A computer with an internet access
- No prior knowledge of performance testing is required
- Some background knowledge of software testing is a plus, but not absolutely necessary
Start your performance testing career right here. This course will teach you all the basics you will ever need to start a lucrative career in performance testing field.
Starting with understanding what is performance testing, this course will make you familiar with performance testing life cycle and different types of performance tests.
Performance testing is riddled with lot of concepts, understanding which can be daunting for new performance testers. Therefore, to make new performance testers' life easier, this course gives an overview of all the important terminologies related to performance testing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start with software performance testing.
- Software testers who want to start career in performance testing
- Performance testers who wants to refresh their basics.
- Software testers who want to know basics of performance testing
- 01:01Course Introduction
I am Maharshi Shah, a software tester who has worked on all aspects of software testing over my 10+ years of career. My software testing skills include Manual Testing, Mobile Testing, Automation Testing (Selenium, Appium, Protractor), and Performance Testing (JMeter).
I am also an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and hold a certification for the Apache JMeter tool.
I help fellow software testers in taking their career to the next level by sharing whatever I know about software testing.
I blog at Testing Diaries from the past 6 years about software testing.