Performance Management For Managers
What you'll learn
- Support employees in creating and implementing goals
- Assess and evaluate performances of individuals
- Create a plan for success that aligns with the company's vision
- You should be in a manager, supervisor or director role
If you want to effectively manage the performance of your employees, then this is course for you! Performance Management For Managers introduces you to working with employees to align their goals with your companies goals. In this course you'll learn how to coach for performance, how to have constructive conversations with employees and how to support employees development, and you'll learn how to do it in a way that's both informative and engaging!
What Will I Learn?
- Identify and define employees goals in order to create alignment with company objectives
- Create effective development plans with employees that support their goals, potential and career aspirations
- Constructively assess employees performance with action plans for future goals and targets
- How to manage different levels of performance from employees to promote positive momentum within the work environment
- How to give and receive feedback to promote improvement
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with me over 7 exercises and 3 example conversations to develop your skills and competencies to manage performances!
Learning Performance Management will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team! This is an important skill for managers to have in order to create a successful workplace environment.
Performance Management can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze you need to have systematic action plans, develop specific competencies and implement structured assessments, and that is exactly what you will learn to do in this course!
This course brings Lorraine's 25 + years of experience and industry know-how, to you! Her unique teaching style comes from her experience in presidential roles in 7 companies, in 6 countries around the world.
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively manage your employees performance, and by doing so, motivate employees, achieve company goals and reach business objectives.
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to effectively manage an individual or team's performance
- Anyone looking to boost engagement and their work culture
- Anyone looking to become a stronger leader
Life Progression Project represents two Entrepreneur's insights into reaching success, financial freedom, having better relationships, self-improvement, mindset shifts, and everything media.
Through online video courses that teach various skills, techniques, and practices, and partnering with experts in other industries to deliver content in marketing, business, photography, neuroplasticity, healthy living, web development, cryptocurrency, branding, and much more, Life Progression Project provides a high-quality learning experience.
Results driven, customer focused and visionary business leader successful in building and executing on strategy, developing and sustaining high performance teams, and leading organizational change. Demonstrated track record in business turnarounds, global footprint execution, creating profitable and cost effective organizations, growing and penetrating markets in diverse and rapid change environments using effective change management strategy, organizational design and people development.
Specialties: business turnarounds, change management, globalization, post acquisition integration, finance, organizational culture development, global strategy