- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create an assignment introduction that will maximise your grades
- Know how the structure the introduction so that the marker can PERFECTLY understand that you are answering their question
- Nothing, just good basic reading and writing skills
A lot of the advice around says write the introduction for an assignment last. This is terrible advice - we know tit is bad because we are teachers and academics that have written and read hundred/thousands of assignments. The introduction is where your mark is primarily determined in the marker's mind. If we don't see the answer to the question there, it is usually a bad sign for the rest of the assignment. A good answer right up front in the introduction gets us interested in reading your assignment in more depth.
Drawing on the experience of PhD students, Lecturers, Tutors, and Senior Academics we have pulled together the best advice for getting that introduction perfect.
If your set it up right, then the rest of the assignment should just fall into place! So take a look at the advice here and maximize your grades!
- This course is meant for students who want to learn the tips and tricks in writing the perfect assignment introduction
- College or university level students are the main group this will help
- You can be in any country on earth, but the teachers have the most experience with the US, UK and Australian marking schemes
Showing students how to write the first sentence of the introduction, using the "Micro-environment vs. macro-environment management" example.
Showing students how to write the second sentence of the introduction, using the "Micro-environment vs. macro-environment management" example.
Showing students how to write the 3rd-5th sentences of the introduction, using the "4Ps of Marketing" example.