Is Clean Eating Real? | General Nutrition Debate
- A hunger for the truth about fitness nutrition!
- A willingness to challenge ideas
Clean eating is the default suggestion for dieters and for coaches to you and other trainees.
That's because - clearly - coaches are clean eaters, right?
Well that's the hypothesis amongst those who suggest or believe in perfect eating. Let's see if it is a real idea or lacks any form.
Largely, let's figure out an alternative.
Find out how I share with my trainees, both current and past, how to stagger their foods.
- Dieters and beginning nutritionists
- Novice gym goers
- Coaches' testimonial & Welcome!02:22
- "I gotta clean up my diet!"02:15
- "Trying to get Rid of Sugar in my Diet is Hard"05:48
- "Just brown rice, broccoli, chicken or tilapia for a month. "04:53
- "Give me a Menu of Good Foods"10:21
- Protein Staggering is Better than Carb Cycling06:05
- Results of Great Eating10:15
- Conclusion: Stagger protein, don't Diet!06:16
Thanks for visiting! I hope you find value in my course and I promise to release more in the future!
In 17 years, Johann has run a nutrition store, trained professional and hi-level amateur fighters like San Jose’s Chris “the Warrior” Washington, other future professional and junior Olympic competitors, CFO’s, registered nurses, accountants, vegans, pH.D’s, project managers, underweight folks, overweight folks, tradesmen, and elementary teachers (his most dutiful contingent) representing all of the Bay Area’s mega-diverse cultures and population.