Pentest Handbook: Sql Injection Workshops From Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Installing penetration Testing lab
- How to work with HackBar Add-on
- Break and Balance the query
- Types of SQL injection attacks : Union select, blind SQL injection Boolean and Time Based
- Double Query injection
- Using DIOS to exploit SQL injection
- Solving HackBar syntax errors
- Working with phpmyadmin and essential commands
- Working with different Boolean expressions
- Bypassing login form using SQL injection vulnerability
- Installing Burpsuite and working with Repeater tool
- Working with Burpsuite Intruder tool
- Fuzzing for SQL injection using Intruder
- Directory and File Enumeration using Burpsuite
- Hackbar Extension for Burpsuite
- Finding Hidden Parameters using Burpsuite extension Param Miner
- Installing SQLmap and detecting SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Exploiting SQL injection vulnerabilities using SQLmap
- Working with advanced options in SQLmap
- Basic IT skills
- No programming or hacking knowledge required. We teach you from scratch!
- Mac/Windows/Linux – all operating systems work with this course!
Welcome to this comprehensive SQL injection course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge and by the end of it you’ll be able to find and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities like a professional pentester.
This course is highly practical and full of complete projects from start to the end. You’ll learn everything by example, We’ll never have any boring theoretical lectures since we understand you just learn by doing.
In this course, we start from simple workshops using Hackbar and then we focus on Burpsuite and SQLmap in order to detect and exploit vulnerabilities. The most important thing is Knowledge. If you have the knowledge, you can perform penetration testing with all kinds of tools, whether they are simple or advanced ones. So, first we learn to do it manually, and later on we learn to do it using automatic tools such as Burpsuite and SQLmap.
The course is divided into six main sections:
· Installing needed tools and labs
· Working with Hackbar add-on
. Managing Database using phpMyAdmin
. SQL Injection using Boolean Expressions
· Working with Burpsuite
· Working with SQLmap
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities. We teach you everything just by doing the projects from the scratch to the end.
With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you within 24 hours.
This course is created for educational purposes only; all the attacks are launched in OWASP Labs or the other C.E.H course Labs which are designed for this purpose. We are not responsible for any misuse or illegal acts.
What is next Upcoming Course ?
. We are going to solve OWASP Bricks Labs using Burpsuite and SQLmap. First we solve the labs manually, then we will exploit the SQL injections using SQLmap. In addition to these labs, we will definitely include other labs which are related to our course. Stay Tuned!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody interested in starting penetration testing as a career
- Anybody who wants to learn penetration testing in a simple and practical way from scratch.
- Anybody who wants to be a cyber-security instructor in the future and has no suitable knowledge because we made penetration testing easy by Pentest Handbook series.
We are an online community and training platform, and we are here to help you build your cybersecurity career. This is the pentest handbook which you can rely on to start and transform your career as a pentester. We have studied many training courses and analyzed many labs on YouTube and other platforms, and now we have made penetration testing so easy via pentest handbook courses.
We are ethical hackers and working based on ethical hackers' principals. This is our policy to only focus on educational vulnerable machines which are designed for CEH courses such as OWASP Labs, CTF, etc. We are not responsible for any misuse or illegal acts. Join us and enjoy the courses.
Contact us: email@example.com
Location: Şişli, İstanbul , Turkey