The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced!
What you'll learn
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional!
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities.
- A guide to using these skills to get a better job and make money online as a freelancer.
- The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data.
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords.
- Step by step instructions for insulation VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Reliable and fast internet connection.
- Wireless networking card.
Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month!
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than10,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
- Thank you guys for such a great course. It's the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
What you can see from reading these three reviews is that students love the technical support Ermin provides through answering questions about all of the subjects presented in the course. The lectures themselves are helpful and will inspire you to try actually doing what you see Ermin do. Then when you try to learn and have problems, you experience the greatest value of the course which is access to the instructor for help. You can ask anything related to the course and Ermin will give you a thoughtful answer which will consistently help you solve the problems you are having in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because Ermin is making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 20+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
Who this course is for:
- You can begin this course with any level of knowledge and quickly start advancing your skills as an information technology and security expert anywhere in the world!
- If you are working to advance your career on LinkedIn or as a freelancer online, you can use the skills you build in this course to get a better job and to increase your hourly pay rate.
- If you are hoping to be a better network administrator, you can use this course to learn how to secure networks and protect assets.
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator