The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced!
- 24.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional!
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities.
- A guide to using these skills to get a better job and make money online as a freelancer.
- The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data.
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords.
- Step by step instructions for insulation VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Reliable and fast internet connection.
- Wireless networking card.
Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month!
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than10,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
- Thank you guys for such a great course. It's the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
What you can see from reading these three reviews is that students love the technical support Ermin provides through answering questions about all of the subjects presented in the course. The lectures themselves are helpful and will inspire you to try actually doing what you see Ermin do. Then when you try to learn and have problems, you experience the greatest value of the course which is access to the instructor for help. You can ask anything related to the course and Ermin will give you a thoughtful answer which will consistently help you solve the problems you are having in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because Ermin is making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 20+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
- You can begin this course with any level of knowledge and quickly start advancing your skills as an information technology and security expert anywhere in the world!
- If you are working to advance your career on LinkedIn or as a freelancer online, you can use the skills you build in this course to get a better job and to increase your hourly pay rate.
- If you are hoping to be a better network administrator, you can use this course to learn how to secure networks and protect assets.
In this lecture, I will introduce you to the course itself. During this course, I will teach you how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, routers, etc. I will go over the terminology and show you how to set up your virtual environment.
The definition of hacking is quite broad. The act of hacking is actually having any system, not just computers. Literally any system having it do something that you intended it to do as opposed to what it was designed to do. The ethical side of hacking would be when you have a permission to do it - when it's within the constraints of the law.
What are the prerequisites need for this course and why?
In this lecture, I will go over the prerequisites needed to follow this course through. The three things you need are a virtual machine, a working internet connection, and a working wireless card. I will go over these in detail – what they are, how they work and why you need them them.
In this lecture, I will start you off with basic terms used in ethical hacking
I will be talking about some of the basic terms which you will need order to follow this course through. I will go over the three different types of hackers: White Hat Hackers, Grey Hat Hackers and Black Hat Hackers. Everything that we will be doing in this course falls in the white hat category, which include people such pen testers, ethical hackers - people like you and me. The activities of Grey Hat Hacker border between legal and illegal. Black Hat Hackers conduct all sorts of illegal activities: extract new information from certain servers credentials, your card information, take services down usually to extract some sort of financial gain, etc.
I will also go over footprinting, DoS, DDoS, RAT, fishing, rootkit, etc.
We will continue in this lecture going over basic terms used in ethical hacking,
In the previous lecture, we went over basic terms such as DoS, DDoS, RAT, footprinting, fishing, rootkit, etc. Now I will go a step further and tell you about SQL injections, VPNs, proxies, Tor, VPS, key loggers, etc. In future lectures you will see how all of these things play a role in ethical hacking. This is just a basic overview and I will go into great detail of each of these thing in future lectures.
How to install VirtualBox with rpm.
In this lecture, we will begin talking about our working environment. I will go over the virtual machine and explain why we need it. I will show you how you can set up your working environment by installing VirtualBox with rpm, which is one of two methods. I will show you the other method in the following lecture.
Using the default package is another, and more reliable way of installing VirtualBox
In the last lecture, I showed you how to set up your working environment by installing VirtualBox with rpm. In this lecture, I will show you another more reliable way to install virtual box. The procedure is exactly the same, but this time we will be using the default packet manager called "yum" and pull the package from the repositories. Repositories are places where software packages are stored. This is one of those things that you will absolutely need to know how to do because you will be installing and uninstalling a lot of things during the course of your pen testing careers.
Creating the virtual environment with Kali Linux
In this lecture, I will begin to show you how to create your virtual environment using Kali Linux. I will go over the download and installation process, and then continue to demonstrate the procedure in following lectures.
How to install VirtualBox in a Windows environment
In this lecture, I will show you how to install VirtualBox within a Windows environment. Previously I showed you how to do it in a Linux environment, which is a bit more complex because you do need to add repositories and then pull the packet from the repositories. However in Windows, the process is fairly straightforward and simple.
How to install Kali Linux within a virtual environment.
In this lecture, I will continue with the installation of Kali Linux within a virtual environment. I will also go over more of the things you need to know about this installation. In the following lecture, after the installation is complete, I will show you how to configure it and introduce you to its interface.
How to configure Kali Linux in a virtual environment.
In this lecture, I will continue where we left off in the installation process of Kali Linux in a virtual environment. Now I will show you how to configure Kali Linux, as well as introduce you to the interface. I will also begin walking you through how to do the updates.
Now we will install VirtualBox guest additions.
Continuing from the last lecture, we are now going to go over how to install VirtualBox Guest Additions. We will be configuring source lists, which are lists of repositories from which your Linux distro actually pulls. We will also update the repositories. I will walk you through this whole process in real time.
Welcome to the Linux terminal!
Now let's import our proxies.
I this lecture, we will go over importing custom chains of proxies. We will look for proxies to import from countries that have good privacy policies, as well as proxies with the quickest up time and best reviews. I will walk you through in real time each step of importing these proxies.
Connecting to a VPN.
Continuing on from the last lecture, we will now actually connect to a VPN service provider. We will look for a suitable VPN on the internet and test it out. I will also show you how to prevent DNS leaks using VPN, because you will need to establish full tunnels as well.