Pencil Sketching: The Ultimate Pencil Art & Drawing Course
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Drawing and Sketching
- how to hold pencil
- drawing lines, rectangles & circles Line practice
- Basics of line drawing
- Cross contour lines
- Drawing organic shape using contour line
- Basics of Geometry & organic shapes
- Drawing landscape/scenery with geometric shapes
- Basics of 3d geometric forms
- Drawing Animals 3d form with light & shadow effect
- Create a value scale
- Shading Techniques
- Gradation and other shading compositions
- How to draw a realistic eye -1
- How to draw a realistic eye -2
- Basic structure of animals
- Drawing dog and wolf structure
- Drawing a horse
- One point perspective
- Drawing a street in a One point perspective
- Two point perspective
- Drawing a house with Two point perspective
- 3 point perspective.
- Different type of eye shapes
- how to do different type of noses
- different shapes of lips
- how to draw realistic hairs
- how to draw face
Hey! Are you interested in sketching and drawing? Or do you Love to draw things or May be you want to draw from you imagination but you found it difficult, then this is the perfect course for you,
Sketch is the process of roughly scribbling ideas on paper. It allows us to bring your ideas to life. You may use sketching to practice your artistic skills like proportion or perspective
In this course we are going to start with basics like Introduction to Drawing and Sketching
Tools you will require to begin with
how to hold pencil while drawing
lines, rectangles & circles
Basics of line drawing
Cross contour lines
Drawing organic shape using contour line
Basics of Geometry & organic shapes
Drawing landscape/scenery with geometric shapes
Basics of 3d geometric forms
Drawing Animals 3d form with light & shadow effect
Create a value scale
Gradation and other shading compositions
How to draw a realistic eye -1
How to draw a realistic eye -2
Basic structure of animals
Drawing dog and wolf structure
Drawing a horse
One point perspective
Drawing a street in a One point perspective
Two point perspective
Drawing a house with Two point perspective
3 point perspective.
Different type of eye shapes
how to do different type of noses
different shapes of lips
how to draw realistic hairs
how to draw face and many more.
These basics will help you to build a strong foundation. Then we'll learn about some important art techniques, sketching fundamentals, realism, perspective , facial features and many more.
This course is specially designed for beginners as well as intermediate level artists. All techniques and tricks used in this course are easy to learn.
Received New Lessons & Update for free
Certificate of completion available
30days money back guarantee ( we guarantee you will learn Pencil Sketching: The Ultimate Pencil Art & Drawing Course , if you aren't absolutely satisfied )
Who this course is for:
- Anyone from absolute beginners to experienced artists who want to learn or master a traditional drawing technique.
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw and get better at drawing!
- Artists wanting to improve their drawing skills.
- Anyone who wants to learn sketching, drawing
- Art Students
- Art hobbyist
- Anyone who want to produce amazing, fun, and beautiful colored pencil drawings
- Artists or designers new to colored pencils or those who want to learn more techniques, methods, and materials.
- People who want to effectively draw still life, animals, landscapes, portraits, and more using colored pencils.
Letstute - established in the year 2013 is a group of subject instructors formed with the aim to provide quality education to all.
We have been serving for the last 8 years by making educational content in the form of audio-visual and written formats in the field of English, Math, Science, Accounting, Art & craft, professional courses, Environmental studies courses, and many "FREE" courses.
We believe that learning should not be a burden, but instead, it should be a fun and interesting process. We use a lot of real-life examples to explain concepts; for they should be learned logically. Our content is prepared after several levels of reviews by our subject experts as quality is prime for us.
So, we ask you to join hands with us to experience 'Learning' like never before.
Very comprehensive and easy to understand. Good course! -Christine Stirling
They are amazing instructors to learn from. -Tuba Syed
The course was very informative and precise. Thankyou -Valli
Yes I love the instructor very easy to understand.and follow. -Rain R Garcia
So clear and I love how she uses illustrations to prove her point. -Christine Silva-Netto
I have no experience with this skill. The instructor was systematic, thorough and welcoming. -Susan Philhower
Happy with what the instructor teaching .Good Job? -Swati Jain
It's an excellent match for me so far. The instructor does a great job at explaining the material! -Arman Avanesyan
The instructor speaks well and the visual aid makes it easy to follow what concepts are being discussed. -Christine Silva-Netto
THE INSTRUCTOR EXPLAIN VERY WELL, I LOVE THE GRAFICTS BECAUSE MAKE THE CONCEPT EASY TO UNDERSTAND. -Juan Rivas
the explanation is simple and easy to understand. the breakdown of the technical expression is very simplistic and help the new student to understand faster. -Shado Garba
The lessons are easy to understand and the instructor makes the content interesting.-Theresa Gagnon
LETSTUTE BEST SELLING COURSES (search "Let'stute...make it easy" on Udemy to see all courses.)
Watercolour Painting: A Guide for Beginner to Advance Level
Become master of math with mathematics
Basics on Cell Biology
Tally ERP 9: Complete Beginners to Advanced Level