Pega Masterclass : Complete course from myknowpega author
What you'll learn
- 57+ hours, 46 sections, 230+ Lectures
- 19/02/2023: New lecture on Workgroup under additional lectures section
- Q&A with the myknowpega author
- Periodic addition of new videos (Additional lectures section + new sections at the bottom)
- Detailed advanced topics on Integration, SSO Authentication, background processing, test cases, Pega deployment manager deployments
- Pega development from basics to advanced level
- 5 sample videos to preview
- Learn about the day-to-day Pega development activities
- No programming experience needed. All you need is just some interest to learn Pega!
Pega is a powerful low-code for workflow automation and AI-powered decisioning. Pega helps lot of organizations to digitalize their business processes. Pega is one of the leading platform in the BPM and CRM area.
This course introduces all the Pega topics using really simple and easy to understand lectures. The lectures are grouped in the right order for easy understanding and navigation.
I designed this course right from Installing the Pega personal edition, building your first application, creating your first case, defining the Data model, designing the User Interface, configuring the Integrations, writing test cases, completing the deployment.
Everything is packaged under this 50 hours long course.
The format of every lecture will be initial few mins of explanation about the use case / rule usage or theoretical concepts continued by practical implementation. You can always follow the tutorial as an assignment in your personal edition.
All the lectures in this course use Claims Process as the use case and are fully practical-based. This course covers all the CSA and CSSA topics and also in the lectures the instructor shared all his development experience.
This course is designed for all levels - beginners, intermediate and advanced
All the lectures in this course is shown using Pega 8.7 latest version.
This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Pegasystems, Inc.
Who this course is for:
- Pega job seekers
- Pega freshers
- Junior developers
- Senior developers
- Business architects
Premkumar Ganesan is an Lead System Architect specialized in Pega. He is passionate about learning new technologies and teaching. He always believes in the term ' Knowledge increases by sharing not by saving!'.
He is the founder of myknowpega learning platform for Pega tutorials and the owner of TechRide with PK YouTube channel.