Peering into our Unconscious Minds
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand exactly what’s going on in your unconscious mind every time someone says or does something that feels so blissful, you wonder if you could ever get enough …or why you sometimes feel a powerful need to completely avoid a person
- …and why you’re sometimes attracted to a person’s personality or behaviour, while at other times you feel repulsed by the same person … and how easily the person you're loving and the person you're hating can be You!
- An Open Heart and an Inquiring Mind
Possibly the most empowering course available on UDEMY!
In this course, world-renowned author, pioneer and educator, Philip Be’er takes students on a fascinating journey into hidden aspects of human behaviour (affecting every aspect of your health, prosperity and happiness) that have never before been explored, this deeply, in mainstream psychology, on television or in any of the world's religious and academic traditions.
To learn more, we invite to sit back and to enjoy our free video previews:
- Anyone interested in deepening their understanding of Human Behaviour
- Peering into our Unconscious Minds can be incorporated into your existing leadership training and educational programming whether you’re running a huge multinational corporation or a tiny community group.
- Understanding what motivates specific behaviour.
- Exploring Behavioural Loop Patterns.
- Understanding what happens when people temporarily lose their reasoning ability due to stress.
- Applying your growing understanding of unconscious motivational and behavioural patterns to the cultivation of healthier, more connective relationships
- In the first section of this course we differentiate between those things that are done consciously and those that are done automatically.
- In the next section we shine a light on the real reason why people are doing and saying the things they are.
- Then we learn about Behavioural Loop Patterns and the invisible role that they play in determining our response to every single experience.
- Section four is an exploration of the critical role that emotions play in keeping a person safe.
- Section five examines the harm that occurs when portions of our brain shut down at exactly the moment when we’re most dependent on those sections.
- Then we spend a moment exploring the built-in capability that allows our brains to be reprogrammed at will.
- Employing everything that we’ve studied about the unconscious, we conclude by exploring a fresh paradigm that is based upon compassion and on a newfound ability to read human behaviour the way one would, a book.
Everything that we do is motivated by a sensation, or by an emotion that we’re experiencing, and by the inner desire to experience a more pleasant emotion or sensation.
Important Questions can be answered.
Here are some of those questions:
- What is the motivation behind bullying behaviour?
- What causes conflict in families?
- Why are compulsive and habitual behaviours so difficult to disrupt