What you'll learn
- Acquire a solid understanding of the core C# language constructs
- Study the declaration and manipulation of variables and data types
- Learn the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Handle exceptions and build custom exception classes
- Create a final C# application applying everything learned in this course
- Basic programming knowledge
- No prior C# experience necessary
C# is an in-demand skill set that employers are looking for today. C# is used to develop everything from web applications to cloud applications, mobile applications, games, internet of things, and desktop applications. Before you can start to program these types of applications, you need to first learn the basics of the C# language. Watching this online course provides you with the basic skills necessary to further your education as a C# developer. Even if you have been developing in C# for awhile, it is worth-while to study the basics as you can always learn something new.
Watching this course, I'm going to provide you with a solid understanding of the core C# language constructs. You'll gain an understanding of essential math comparison and logical operators. You'll study the declaration and manipulation of variables and data types. You'll learn the fundamentals of object-oriented programming. You'll work with properties and methods of the built-in data types. You'll see how to convert data from one data type to another. You'll learn how to handle exceptions and build custom exception classes.
You don't need to have any prior C# experience, but you should understand the basics of computer programming. Join Paul D. Sheriff, one of the best instructors in the industry, on your journey to becoming a C# developer.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer wishing to develop any of the following types of applications; Web, Cloud, Mobile, Games, Internet of Things (IoT), or Desktop applications.
- Any manager who needs to communicate better with their programming team.
- Any QA person who needs to understand C#.