PDO (PHP Data Objects)
- Basic Knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
PHP PDO.PDO (PHP Data Objects) is a PHP extension through which we can access and work with databases. PHP PDO tutorial introduces you to one of the most important PHP extensions called PHP Data Objects or PDO, which was available since PHP version 5.0. PHP Data Objects or PDO is a PHP5 extension that provides a lightweight relational database management system (RDMBS) connection abstract library.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners PHP Developers
- 02:26PDO – PHP database extension
- 01:37Mysqi Vs PDO
- 10:00How to use PDO to insert data into the database?
- 06:40How to use PDO to read data from the database?
- 02:21How read data from particular row ?
- 03:06How to use PDO to update the database?
- 04:56How to delete records ?
This is Anuj Kumar. I’m a professional web developer with 4+ year experience.I write blogs in my free time. I love to learn new technologies and share with others.I worked with many companies. I have successfully delivered over more than 50 major client based projects in the PHP domain.Currently i am working with National Informatic Center Delhi.