PDO (PHP Data Objects)
- Basic Knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
PHP PDO.PDO (PHP Data Objects) is a PHP extension through which we can access and work with databases. PHP PDO tutorial introduces you to one of the most important PHP extensions called PHP Data Objects or PDO, which was available since PHP version 5.0. PHP Data Objects or PDO is a PHP5 extension that provides a lightweight relational database management system (RDMBS) connection abstract library.
- Beginners PHP Developers
- PDO – PHP database extension
- Mysqi Vs PDO
- How to use PDO to insert data into the database?
- How to use PDO to read data from the database?
- How read data from particular row ?
- How to use PDO to update the database?
- How to delete records ?
This is Anuj Kumar. I’m a professional web developer with 4+ year experience.I write blogs in my free time. I love to learn new technologies and share with others.I worked with many companies. I have successfully delivered over more than 50 major client based projects in the PHP domain.Currently i am working with National Informatic Center Delhi.