Pentaho Data Integration for Busy People
- Basic understanding of SQL and database design
Hi and welcome!
Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) is one of the leading ETL tools to transform data into meaningful information. It provides an intuitive visual interface to manipulate, convert, and shape data.
3 reasons for why you should care about Pentaho:
It's fast, super reliable, and easy to understand. Many Fortune-500 companies already trust Pentaho with their data.
The average salary for "Pentaho data integration" starts from $66,000 for Junior Developer and goes up to $141,000 for Enterprise Architect annually (Indeed, 2020).
After Hitachi Data Systems acquired Pentaho, its functionality gets better with each release.
I created this mini-course to help you get a basic understanding of what PDI can do. If you are a BI designer, architect, or manager, and want to learn the basics of PDI in a short time, this course is for you. After this course, you'll be able to create your data flows, import, convert, and export data. If you already know an ETL tool, PDI will be an important asset in your skill-set.
Start today and I wish you much pleasure!
- BI practitioners who want to get a quick overview of Pentaho Data Integration
- Quick Introduction into Basic Tools05:51
- How to Read Data from Flat Files08:06
- How to Write Data into a Flat File08:09
- How to Write Data into MySQL Database07:25
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Data03:38
- How to Create Functions with Mapping Tool07:08
- How to Find Help If You Need One03:52
- Your Feedback6 questions
I help businesses implement growth plans in tough economic times.
Over the last 15 years in IT and consulting, I gained unique expertise in IT product development. Thanks to my own startup experience, I learned what typical mistakes business owners make and how to avoid them.
Now I want to share my knowledge and help people create products that matter.