- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover why you need to be PCI compliant.
- Identify what are the high level controls of the Data Security Standard.
- Identify how an entity becomes PCI compliant.
- Previous experience in finance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was developed to encourage and enhance cardholder data security and facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures globally. Given the high visibility of a continuous stream of user data breaches at major corporations, PCI compliance is becoming more important for companies of all sizes and the office of the CFO needs to be in the know.
This course is geared towards corporate finance and related professionals employed in any entity that is involved with credit card processing who need to educate themselves on relevant aspects of the PCI Data Security Standard and how it impacts company operations.
- Anyone interested in finance, accounting, or related fields.