PCB Design of 2 Projects Using EasyEDA, IDEA to order PCB
What you'll learn
- You will learn Electronic Schematic and PCB Design of Power Bank Battery Charger Using EasyEDA.
- You will learn PCB design of 12V power supply with CAD tool (EasyEda)
- You will learn How to read and Understand Datasheet for the Selection of Components for above projects PCB routing and PCB layouts.
- You will learn PCB routing and Layout for projects.
- You will learn, How to calculate the width of routing on PCB for each layer.
- You will learn How to generate and order PCB and BOM from JLCPCB
- You will be able to understand about resistor, capacitor, diode, Inductor few other electronics components
- You will learn it from Basics of electronics to designing level so no prerequisites needed.
- As i will teach you with examples in a very understandable and easy way so you will enjoy this course and practice it with Zero burden of electronics.
- I will guide you stepvise how you can start your first project on EasyEDA.
In this course, we will design PCB of 2 projects from start till end. We will design Power Bank Battery Charger and 12V DC power supply. How we can think to get the idea of schematic diagram of projects ? We will not do only copy paste of schematic diagram but also you will get complete explanation from where you will get the idea for this schematic. The use of each component and its purpose is clearly explained in these projects. So if you want to use them later in different projects then you can easily apply there.
The selection of each components on the basis of Datasheet will be discussed in detail. The parameters to select each component. PCB routing and layout for both projects will be described. The calculation for selecting the width of routing is also explained well.
How we can order the BOM for in stock and out of stock components. Different ICs will be used in these projects. We will get detailed overview of each IC with the help of Datasheet.
A brief introduction of few basic electronics components is also explained.
Importance of PCB designing and its online big market in freelancing is also described well with a separate video.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning and polishing electronics, PCB designing for projects and for earning by taking online projects using freelancing.
- Graduates, who want to polish their skill and get designing skills with electronics CAD tool.
- If you want to learn a skill which will help you in present and in future, then this course is for you.
- This course is for beginners with no background of electroincs and also for medium level.
Hood Yasin is a PCB Design Engineer. He has practical experience to work with different UAV and Robotics companies. He designed PCBs Projects for many startup companies in Europe.
He has very good command on following Expertise:
Understanding of Schematic design and its working.
PCB designing tool and step by step explanation.
Datasheet understanding for selecting each component.
Routing width and layout of PCB.
Multiple projects, security systems,UAV designing,power supplies etc.
By living in Hi-Tech country in Europe where Autonomous buses and delivery robots run on streets, he understand the high demand of PCB designing projects in future. That is the main reason, he is strongly committed to take his fellows from basic level to Expert level of learning.