PCB Design with EAGLE
- This course is for beginners. The only prerequisite is to know what a circuit is and a wish learn designing your own circuits
In this course, you will learn the various options in EAGLE, how to make your schematic and how to design the board. You will also learn how to generate the files necessary for final PCB manufacturing.
The course is designed for absolute beginners. By the end of the course, you will be able to design your own boards.
- Hobbyists, College Students, working professionals or anyone else who is interested and curious to start designing their own boards.
- Add and Move components06:30
- Copy and Delete components02:20
- Names and Values of Components03:08
- Smash and Replace components01:48
- Label of Signals01:32
- Switch to Board View01:06
- Grid and Dimension02:29
- Board Layout11:10
- Add Text02:49
- Ground Pour04:29
- DRC and ERC05:09
- Gerber Files03:17
- Making Mounting Holes06:28
I am an embedded engineer with a decade of experience in embedded systems development, testing and design.
I am currently working with a major automobile company and am also the technical consultant for some startups. I help them design their software, hardware and cloud architectures.
Apart from technology and teaching, I enjoy reading and painting.