PCB Design Crash Course: 3D Package & Board Design Approach
What you'll learn
- Printed Circuit Board Layout Design
- Circuit Design and Analysis
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic components and instruments
- Board Design and Fabrication
- Schematic design: Entry to expert level
- Footprint creation: All packages including 3D modelling
- Board Design: Single sided, Double sided and multilayer
- Constraint manager settings
- Double sided Board Design
- Multilayer Board Design
- Via management
- Via creation and application
- Blind via, Berried via and Through hole via
- Deign Rules Checking (DRC Errors)
- Gerber creation
- Gerber analysis and improvements
- PCB Manufacturing overview
- Basic Electronics knowledge
- Diploma (Electronics or Electrical)
- Bachelors in Electronics and Electrical
- Master degree in Electronics and Electrical
- Post graduate in Electronics and communication engineering
- BE in Electronics and Communication
- PCB Manufacturer
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
- BSc in Electronics
- MSc in Electronics
- MS in Electronics
- Post graduate in Electronics and communication
PCB Design in Eagle cad tool and electronics circuit are basements for all type of electronics products. PCBs are derived from the analog and digital circuits which are prepared according to the application required. Printed circuit boards are the main pillars of the Electronics world. Every Electronics products has PCB inside it, from consumer gadgets like computers, smart phones and gaming consoles to industry and even high-tech products.
Diploma in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
BE/BTech. in Electrical or Electronics & Communication.
BSc/MSc in Electronics & Communication.
ME/MTech. (E&CE) in Communication.
PCB Design Course Content is given below in brief:
Basic Electronics theory.
Basics of Circuit designing.
Schematic design preparation.
Schematic part editing and creation.
Net list and Net class creation.
Bill Of Material generation (BOM).
Electrical Rule Checking.
Through hole footprint creation.
Surface Mount Device footprint creation.
BGA/PGA footprint creation.
Board size and shape creation.
PCB Routing: 2 to 16 Layer routing.
Design rule checking.
Skills you gain after the course completion:
Basic Electronics and Electronic components expertise.
Circuit Designing (Power management circuit designing)
Circuit Simulation for best understanding of the subject.
Basic design module practice up to 4-Layers.
Advanced design module practice up to 16-Layers.
o Assignments consists single and double sided PCB.
o Assignments consists 2-Layers to 16-Layers design.
o Symbol and Footprint design for all types of packages.
High speed placements & routing techniques.
Power integrity and Signal Integrity analysis.
Design for Manufacturing, Testing and Fabrication expertise.
Gerber generation and editing.
Benefits of choosing PCB Design Course:
Strong hold in basic electronics.
Circuit Design capability.
Circuit analysis & ERC.
Power Supply designing.
Power Integrity Analysis.
Multiple PCB-CAD tool expertise.
Expert in library creation.
Multi-layer PCB designing.
Signal Integrity Analysis.
High speed PCB designing.
Gerber creation & editing.
Who this course is for:
- Diploma in electronics
- Hardware designers
- PCB manufacturer
- Electronic Components engineer
- PCB design and developer
- Circuit designers
- Embedded engineers
- Beginners interested in development of PCB
I hold degrees in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am an Electronics and Communication Engineer that specializes in circuit design, hardware design, PCB layout design and PCB Manufacturing. I have written many blogs and articles on the aforementioned subjects and taught Electronics Engineering courses at Swarna Institute of Technology (recognized by Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), Government of India) as well as online for many years.
I also train on many professional skills like Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft presentation and Microsoft Excel etc.), Fusion 360 (3D design and Development), Website Design and Development, Digital Marketing and 2D and 3D Animation. I am currently working as 'Training Head' at Swarna Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.