- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and design a custom Arduino Nano in Altium Designer
- Draw schematic of an Arduino Nano and wire components
- Create your own custom components and component library
- Compile design detect and eliminate design errors
- Define board shape and size
- Auto route to speed up the routing process
- Route Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Eliminate errors and reduce manufacturing board iterations by Using design rule checker
- Time, Dedication and Patience to learn and implement new knowledge.
- A PC
>>> Learn Printed Circuit Board design by Making Arduino Nano in Altium Designer Software. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 4000 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Arshdeep malik says, "Excellent, very helpful, value for money "
Zain Ul Haq says, "I learned to work with Altium designer that had once perceived as complex software to use. After taking this course I m confident to work on Altium designer"
Welcome to this course.
What is this course about:
In This course you will learn from start to finish, from zero to production ready on how to design custom Arduino Nano Printed Circuit Board . It will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer since it's the most used PCB design tools
What you should expect after taking this course:
Get started PCB design using Altium Designer.
Download and install Altium designer.
Create your own component library so that you can create your own components that you don't have a library for which will help you freelance online since many jobs ask to create component libraries.
Create the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer.
Wiring components in Schematic view.
Transfer schematic into PCB.
Place components on board.
Create a multilayer board.
Route layers and place components on board.
Autoroute to save time.
Eliminate design errors.
Create Gerber files for your manufacturer.
- Learn basic to intermediate PCB design
- Have a tech kickstarter idea, that you want to get of the ground
- Want to create your own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Want to get a job in PCB design
- Want to learn Altium Designer in the shortest possible time.
- Want to get started creating cool gadgets
Another great feature that is offered by PCBWay is share a project, you can share your PCB Design and Earn money while doing so, to check this out go to the share project section on PCBWay website.
Share More, Earn More. Latest Share PCB Project.