Payroll Processing in India - For Professionals
- The learners are expected to know the contents included in the course 'Payroll Processing in India - An Introduction'
Have you recently joined a Payroll department? or Are you looking to join a payroll department of a company working in India? or Have you recently taken the course ' Payroll Processing in India - An Introduction' and feeling more interested to know about the intricate but interesting domain of payroll processing? Then this is THE course for you.
This course has been designed to help you understand the meaning of each function of a payroll department in detail, in a very crisp and interesting way. The course is aimed at giving you a tour of all payroll functions while providing you some simple activities to help you understand the work better. For knowing more about each of these functions till granular level and to comprehend the list of activities to be performed in each function you may take the course Payroll Processing in India - For Practitioners (Part 1 to 4).
By the end of this course, you would be able to
● List the functions performed by a Payroll department
● Summarize the meaning of each function of the Payroll department
● Interpret the work performed by each function of the Payroll department
You can further enhance your experience by taking a free trial of our HRMS application.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll for the course and grab the greyt opportunity to learn payroll processing.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Payroll Professionals
- Employees in HR and Payroll Department
- Professionals in other industries
- Graduates in any discipline
greytHR Academy is an initiative from Greytip Software Pvt. Ltd.
Greytip is India's leading provider of HR & Payroll solutions. Over the years as we have interacted and worked with thousands of organizations, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and learnings on the HR & Payroll domain and processes. This initiative is an effort to share our knowledge and help in building a strong and knowledgeable community of HR & Payroll professionals.