Payments Professionals Bootcamp: Focus on SWIFT Messages
What you'll learn
- Domestic payment systems (Fedwire, CHIPS, and ACH)
- International payment system
- SWIFT FIN MT • SWIFT Code • SWIFT MT message structure • SWIFT RMA and RMA plus • Direct payments, cover payments, and serial payments • SWIFT ISO 20022
- SWIFT Message Type MT & MX ISO 20022
- Pain and pacs messages
- Global cashless transactions
- Innovations to payment services
- FedNow, SWIFT GPI,
- Blockchain technology (Stellar blockchain network and Ripple)
- Message in International Trade
- Payment Gateway
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It has been structured to assist you in gaining payment skills more accessible and faster.
PAYMENTS PROFESSIONALS BOOTCAMP
Have you ever thought about how banks and financial institutions clear and settle payments between parties? You've probably used your phone to pay a bill or send money to a friend; it only takes a few seconds. But how does that happen?
What if the other party is in another country and the payment has been made in a different currency? What systems are used by banks and financial institutions?
You've probably heard about blockchain by now. However, did you know that blockchain is being employed to process payments? How secure is it? And what other innovative payment systems are being developed?
This course is for you if you are unfamiliar with these topics and wish to learn about traditional and modern payment methods worldwide. The purpose of this course is to provide you with the principles and keys to understanding any global and domestic payment system.
After completing this highly informative, lucid course, you will gain practical insight into the following topics:
Domestic payment systems (Fedwire, CHIPS, and ACH)
International payment system (SWIFT)
SWIFT FIN MT
SWIFT MT message structure
SWIFT RMA and RMA plus
Direct payments, cover payments, and serial payments
SWIFT ISO 20022
SWIFT MT format
Pain and pacs messages
Global cashless transactions
Innovations to payment services
Blockchain technology (Stellar blockchain network and Ripple)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners or entry-level professionals who want to build up their payment skills and knowledge.
ICMI Learning is an innovative technology-driven educational company that has immense expertise in transforming careers across industries including Retail, financial services, and banking. We have trained over 20,000 individuals online and offline.
We have collaborated with Udemy for our online education and providing training solutions to global firms through Udemy Business.
Since our inception in 2006, ICMI Learning has evolved into the preferred sourcing, training, and skill development partner that caters to the up-skilling needs of students from over 140 countries, which include global and domestic banks, leading brokerages, and financial services companies.
By choosing ICMI Learning, you make sure you will learn from industry experts and practitioners, who have a passion for designing interactive content to learn the skills with minimum effort.