Payment Risk 101
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Payment
- Understand the fundamentals of Payment Risk and Fraud
- Family Fraud, Account Takeover (ATO), stolen credit card, Non sufficient funds (NSF)
- Understand how the card system and ACH system works
- Know how fraudsters conduct payment attacks
- Work with real-life examples to design risk rules
- Learn how to design data-driven risk strategies
- Learn what variables we can use for fraud-fighting
- Understand how the payment system works like pull/push payments
- confusion matrix, false positive, precision, recall
- payment risk related statistics knowledge
- confidence interval, confidence level, sampling method
- payment risk modeling like decision tree and random forest
- type 1 and type 2 error
- 3DS2.0, PSD2 and SCA
- Absolutely no experience is required, we will start from the basics and walk you through all the knowledge you need to know about payment and payment risk
- Your enthusiasm to learn
Are you ready to start your path to work in the payment industry and fight against fraudsters!
I have worked in the payment risk industry for many years with experience from PayPal and Google. I am a CFE and I am part of the MRC education committee. I am ready to share with you all my experience and knowledge.
Payment and Payment Fraud requires some domain knowledge. This comprehensive course is the first one and the only one on Udemy to share everything you need to know about payment and payment risk! This course has over 5000 reviews with 4.0+ feedback.
With the development of Blockchain and high payment fraud pressure, more and more companies especially tech companies like FB and Google have invested a lot into payment and payment risk management. The payment risk/fraud-related job has increased 3 times in the last 2 years.
In this class, we cover all the knowledge you need about payment and payment risk no matter you just prepare for an interview or want to know about it or want to refresh your memory.
This comprehensive course is comparable to the payment training that usually costs hundreds of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost!
Here are just a few topics we will be learning:
Open-loop/closed-loop payment system
The card system
Card Authorization, Clearing & Settlement
Card Present Transactions vs Card not present transaction
Card Interchange Fee
Chargebacks and Refunds
The ACH system
ACH Interchange Fee
PSD2 and SCA
Account Takeover Risk
Stolen Financial Risk
Non-Sufficient Funds Risk
How the fraudsters do to avoid risk checks
Risk Strategies and Rules
Enroll in the best payment risk course and enjoy your time-fighting fraudsters today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start a career in Payment & Payment Risk
- Analyst for payment risk and fraud
- Data Scientist for payment risk and fraud
- Engineer for payment risk and fraud
- Anyone who is passionate about mitigating risk and catch fraud
- payment risk professionals
I am a Certified Fraud Examiner. I have an MS in Financial Risk Management from the University of Connecticut and years of experience in data/risk/fraud analysis with market leaders like PayPal and Google in Payments.
In my day to day life, I work as a senior risk manager who designs the risk structure/strategies, fights against fraudsters and keeps the payment system safe.
Now let me take my knowledge and experience to share with you.
All courses come with lifetime access, friendly support if you get stuck and a 30 day money-back guarantee so there's no risk to get started.