Pay off Loan | House | Student | Mortgage | Credit Card Debt
What you'll learn
- Learn how to payoff a loan early, whether mortgage, student debt, automobile, credit card, house, car
- See the amount of interest you will save by adding principal to the payment
- See how adding a small amount now can save you big time later
- Financial independence through debt elimination
- No programming needed. Excel file template included with the course.
LEARN HOW TO BE DEBT FREE BY PAYING OFF YOUR LOANS EARLY!!!!
I paid my house off in about 7 years using a version of the Excel spreadsheet that I’m teaching you from in this course. As the years have gone by, I have improved the spreadsheet and will include that free as part of this course. Once you learn how to use this sheet built for mortgages, you can apply it to other types of loans such as student, credit cards, autos, or others.
Why pay off your mortgage early in the first place?
1. No more monthly payments.
2. Look at refinancing your loan. The provided spreadsheet allows you to look at various scenarios.
3. Being debt free is really nice.
4. You’ll save interest, and pocket that money instead of giving it to the bank.
I referred to this spreadsheet often to update my plan. To look again at what happens if I pay more in principal each month. How many years will that knock off? Can I pay it off in 7? How much more in principal would I need to pay? This spreadsheet answers those questions as you update the inputs in the simple-to-use interface.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who would like to pay off their loans early and needs help with a strategy.
Timothy is a professional engineer who has made several useful spreadsheets using the Microsoft Excel program. He uses Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to perform some of the repetitive or complex tasks and has the goal of making the spreadsheets easy to use. Learn from his experiences and mistakes as he shares his knowledge. And enjoy the products he has created.