Pathway to Productivity and Better Time Management
What you'll learn
- Provide you with information on some of the most effective productivity techniques.
- Learn to manage your time efficiently.
- Learn the advantages of productivity.
- How to manage your calendar and your time.
- How to effectively manage your tasks and to-do list.
- Learn email efficiency
- Learn how to deal with workplace distractions.
- How to make meetings more productive so they don't waste your time.
- How to create a productive work environment
- An interest in being more productive. English language.
No matter how hard you work, your ‘to-do’ list is getting longer.
You aren’t putting out your best work.
You are concerned that people are starting to notice.
This course, “Pathway To Productivity and Better Time Management, ” will provide you with a new framework to solve your problem. Whether you are dealing with too many meetings, too much email, or too many distractions, you will learn easy steps to feel more in control.
The course explores:
· The advantages of productivity
· Managing your calendar
· Managing your task list
· Email efficiency
· Meeting productivity
· Dealing with distractions
· Creating a productive work environment
· Dealing with the 'not enough time' syndrome
· Efficiency without multitasking.
The course is based on research of methods that successful and organized people have been using for years. But each lesson is tailored to today's workflows and offers alternatives that will help you with your implementation.
Everything in this course is based on research. Your instructor, Dave Edwards, has personally tried different methods to improve productivity and has designed this course to present different methods that will help you and provide best practices on a wide range of time management issues.
Dave has had a 30+ year career in management, and has taught for major Universities. He now brings his knowledge to you.
Who this course is for:
- This class is aimed at professionals who are interested in making the most of their time at work and at home.
In addition to the courses he has developed for Udemy, Dave teaches classes in journalism and ethics for Milwaukee’s Marquette University and classes in strategic planning and professional communications for Alverno College in Milwaukee. He also helps aspiring leaders through executive coaching, workshops, and providing consulting services. He holds the title of Director Emeritus from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and managed in public media for more than 30 years and served as chairman of the National Public Radio Board of Directors.