Patent Agent Examination Training
What you'll learn
- Students will understand the patenting process in India with a global perspective.
- 1. An engineer or a technologist
- 2. Graduates or Post Graduates in science
- Science Driven professional degrees
- Ex: medicine, veterinary, dentistry, fisheries professional degree holders
Today it is a very lucrative job to be a patent agent, the exams were conducted last in 2018 and are expected to be conducted this year at least twice. Most people do not seem to clear the patent agent exam in the first attempt.
We are hereby attempting to make the syllabus easier and more approachable through this course and to help the student to understand what to focus on and what to study and how the questions are framed and how to answer these questions.
The course is a 10-hour course, and is a compilation of every aspect of patent laws and are hence very vast and in detail.
We have also made sure to include the 2018 question paper and to make sure to solve it, analyze it and we have explained how to answer these questions.
Furthermore, we have tried to talk about conventions, infringement, how to acquire a patent, validity of the patent, licensing of patents, and much more.
Everything in this course has been made user friendly and more easily approachable to the students, to ease their work and to make their understanding less difficult.
Having knowledge is one thing, but scoring in an exam is a whole different ball game, we focus on both here, not just giving out knowledge but also making sure to show how to approach the question paper and answer it to excel in the exams.
We hope you have a wonderful time learning, as much as we did putting this course together for you.
Who this course is for:
- 1. R/d professionals in Pharma companies
- 2. Information technology personnel
- 3. Crop protection and seed industry
- Pure scientists
• University Research Fellow (URF), Department of Legal Studies, University of Madras. (1984 – 1986)
• Patent Assistant, Remfry & Son (1986 – 1988).
• Assistant Professor, National Law School of India University, Bangalore (1988 – 1992)
• Visiting Lecturer, University Law College, Bangalore (1993 – 1996).
• Infosys Research Fellow, NLSIU, Bangalore (2002 – 2004).
• Regularly drafts and files Patent Applications.
• Teaches Intellectual Property Law at NALSAR Hyderabad, IIM Bangalore, ASCI, Hyderabad, National Law University Jodhpur, Symbiosis Law School and RG School of Intellectual property law, Kharagpur as a Guest Lecturer.
• Actively involved in some of the leading IPR Infringement, EMR Revocations, Opposition and Rectification cases in Bombay, Madras, Bangalore and New Delhi.
• Regularly attends and acts as Resource Person in Professional Improvement Programs on IP Law, Environmental law and International Trade law.
• Headed the Bangalore Office of Krishna & Saurastri Associates, Patents& Trademark Attorneys Bangalore from January,2003- February, 2014.