Patanjali’s Yogasutras - Simplified in 4 Chapters in 4 hours
What you'll learn
- You will learn Yoga in its totality.
- You will know the Integrated/Holistic Approach of Yoga.
- You will know the exact contents of the 195 Yogasutras of Sage Patanjali.
- You will learn that this is one of the most simplified and non cryptic approach to learning the Yogasutras.
- You will learn the methods give by Sage Patanjali to tame your mind.
- Love for Yoga is the most important eligibility factor for learning this course.
- Love for Philosophy and/or Psychology is an added advantage.
- Students who want to know Yoga in totality and move beyond Asana and Pranayam (which is just 5 percent of Yoga).
- Intense desire to learn the Yogasutras of Patanjali.
Palmsutra: 4 Hours Video Series to creatively learn, Patanjali's Yogasutras on 4 Palms.
Want to be a complete Yoga person? Then you must know Sage Patanjali's 195 Yogasutras.
Here is a surprise fact. Out of the 195 Yogasutras of Sage Patanjali only 3 sutras are dedicated to Asanas and 5 are dedicated to Pranayama. So you are just a 5 percent Yoga person if you don't know about Patanjali's Yogasutras.
Does the cryptic nature of the Yogasutras worry you?
Worry no more! Palmsutra is here to your rescue!
Time to get that missing 95 percent to be a complete Yoga person.
Palmsutra by Dr. Praveena Shetty
(Masters in Yogashastra - Gold Medalist
Ph. D - Appreciation of and insight into Patanjali's Yogasutras through Structures and games).
I am very proud to present this very unique method to learn the Yogasutras on 4 palms in 4 hours.This lecture series will help you learn the Yogasutras in a simplified creative manner using your Palm to understand and memorize the meaning of each of the 195 Yogasutras. This video series simplifies the meanings and its application. This video series is dedicated to those who want to go beyond just being a Yoga Asana person and assist those seeking a complete Yoga Profile.
Fast track Learning and memorizing of Patanjali's Yogasutras is now available to you on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- All Yoga students.
- All Philosophy students.
- All Yoga teachers.
- People who are looking for tools to tame their mind
I, Dr. Praveena Shetty, am an expert in Sage Patanjali's Yogasutras (195 Sanskrit Aphorism/Formulas to tame the mind).
I have a Doctorate in the Yoga Shastra and the topic for my Thesis for PhD was – ‘Appreciation of and Insight into Patanjali’s Yogasutras through Structures and Games’, which also got a Gold Medal for the Best Thesis.
I also have a Masters in Yoga Shashtra (Gold Medalist).
After more than 15 years of original textual study and 5 years of intense Research work, I found many unique ways to understand the essence of the 195 Yogasutras. I use various tools, unique PYS chanting Mala, games, pictures, quiz, art form, theatre, drawing etc to simplify the Yogasutras.
I guide RYT 200/300/500 students in Yoga Philosophy and conduct lectures on important Yoga concepts. I also hold Yoga Sutra chanting weeks and Yogasutra workshops at various prestigious institutes in Mumbai, Mangalore and Goa. I am absolutely sure that learning this scripture will be life changing for you and will set the right direction to achieve the goal of Yoga.