Passive Income: How to Create (& Sell) Digital Abstract Art
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Create Digital Abstract Art Designs Using Free Design Programs & Tools
- How to Use Digital Abstract Art For Printables and Print On Demand Products For Passive Income
- How to Create These Designs As A Total Beginner with No Previous Design Experience
- Where to Get Free Graphics For Your Designs
- A Hands-On, Assignment-Based Tutorial Where You Can Create A Design Right Along With Me
- A working internet and desktop and/or laptop
- A desire to learn, be creative and HAVE FUN!
- Actually go through the course to receive the value. It's jam packed from start to finish.
You guys are in for a treat!
In this course, I'm showing you how to create digital abstract art - using FREE graphic design tools & programs.
You can create your physical products on sites like Teespring & Printful to sell on the platform & marketplace of your choice - and/or - you can upload your digital designs to your Etsy store as art printables.
When using print-on-demand companies, you are in a position to make different products to sell to your buyers. While you can create some epic text-based t-shirts, mugs, phone cases, etc - with abstract art, you can use your designs to create an entirely new set of products with things like all-over shirts, hoodies, and leggings - expanding your market, reach and inventory.
Plus, this really kicks your creative nature into high gear. You get to be totally unique and create a variety of designs you never thought you'd be capable of. You'll go from "I have no idea what I'm doing" to "WOW! I can totally do this!"
This is a hands-on beginner's course. No fluff - just action.
If you want to learn how to create stunning designs using a timeless form of art - all the while using your art to make physical (and digital) products for personal, creative or commercial purposes, this is the course for you.
- Beginner students looking to learn new graphic art skills & techniques to create additional designs for their products.