Pass your PMI-PBA exam from first attempt
Questions will cover all domains and knowledge area
* Knowledge Area:
1- Needs assessment.
2- Stakeholders engagement.
5- Traceability and Monitoring.
6- Solution Evaluation.
1- Needs assessment
2- Business analysis planning.
3- Requirements elicitation and analysis.
4- Traceability and monitoring.
5- Solution Evaluation.
PMI-PBA professional business analysis is considered one of the most famous professional certificate in business analysis field and learning it will be helpful of your career lifestyle.
All questions is based on PMI business analysis guide and business analysis practitioner guide.
This course was built based on the new exam content outline covering the following PMI PBA exam domains:
Needs assessment, 18% of questions
Planning, 22% of questions
Analysis, 35% of questions
Traceability and monitoring, 15%
Exam taking instructions:
1. You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
2. You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
3. The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test. (as learning mode)
4. You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
5. You can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
6. If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
This course is considered as a great tool to prepare and pass the PMI PBA exam, each question of the two practice tests was written, and audited by our experts at elite minds, who passed the PMI PBA exam from their first trial.
This course is for:
Business analysts, project managers, and project management team members
Professionals preparing for the PMI PBA exam
Professionals who want to know how does the PMI PBA exam look like