Pass the Laravel Certification
- You should be familiar with PHP and OOP.
- You will need to know how to use a text editor to write PHP programs
- You will need to have access to a computer that can run Laravel 5.5
- Using the command-line/terminal of your computer
- Using PHP on your local machine
The Pass the Laravel Certification course is a great way to learn to use Laravel, and get that well paid job too! It's also a great way to get recognized in our IT industry as someone who knows Laravel, and equally importantly cares about it too!
As you I'm sure you already know, the Laravel Certification is backed by Taylor Otwell, the creator of the Laravel framework. Once you pass the certification and have learned to build Laravel applications it will help you:
"Become globally recognized for your expertise in creating modern web applications with Laravel."
"It's a sure way to Stand out in a stack of resumes. Differentiate yourself from your peers by proving your in-depth Laravel knowledge."
The goal of this free course is to support you in passing the exam combined with the documentation and practice, but also to help you build the applications you want using Laravel and Lumen's powerful framework.
In this course we'll walk through these steps combined with the documentation:
Dive in to this free course and learn to build applications and pass the Laravel certification! Become recognized for your expertise in creating modern web applications with Laravel and Lumen.
Please Note: This is not a PHP beginners course but if you are a quick and ambitious learner anyone can pass the Laravel Certification with practice.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like help in passing the Laravel Certification.
- You should have at least a basic understanding of OOP
- 02:06Getting Started!
- 06:38Using Composer & Installing Laravel 5.5
- 05:03Installing and Using Homestead with Laravel
- 00:10Study the Laravel Documentation on Installation and Configuration.
- 11 questionsSection 1 - Quiz (Installation and Configuration)
I have achieved over 10 years of experience in the software development field within the United States. I have continued to improve my knowledge in software development by undertaking several training courses/seminars and self-study education. By far my biggest joy is breaking down complicated topics into easy to understand concepts so other people can enjoy the learning experience.