MB-300: Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations (Part 1/2)
What you'll learn
- Overview of Dynamics 365 application suite
- Navigation in D365 Finance and Operations
- Configure Organization in D365 F&O (Legal entity setup, Generate sequence number, Create global address book)
- Implement security in D365 F&O
- Work with workflows in D365 F&O ( Workflow editor overview)
- Core concepts of Finance in D365 F&O
- Core concepts of Supply chain and manufacturing in D365 F&O
- Internet access and Basic computer knowledge
- Basic understanding on Business processes of an organization
This course is created based on Microsoft curriculum combined by my personal experience to pass MB-300 exam and start working with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. This course is designed from very basics to some complex features. It's a great starting point for beginners.
Please be noted that MB-300 is a prerequisite for all other Dynamics 365 certifications such as MB-310, MB-320, MB-330 (Microsoft Dynamics Finance, Supply chain and Manufacturing) and includes an overview of whole system and its different functional areas.
The way this course is designed is that, not only each topic is explained in theory but it also demonstrates how to find and apply them in the system.
Topics covered in this course.
Overview of Dynamics 365 application suite
Overview of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Learn about job and roles demand in the market for D365 F&O specialists
Get access to D365 F&O and Contoso demo data
Navigation in D365 F&O application
Module patterns, Navigation elements and Filter and Sorting
Advanced filter and sort
Create a new legal entity
Generate sequence number
Create Global Address book
Segregation of duties
Work with workflows
Create and setup a workflow
Workflow editor sections and elements
Overview of Finance functional areas such as
General ledger setup
Create fiscal calendar
Chart of accounts and main accounts
Financial dimensions setup
Create Purchase order
Create Purchase invoice
Create Sales order
Create Sales invoice
Cash and back management overview
Letters of Credit
Letters of Guarantee
Supply chain management
Create a product and release it
Overview of Product information management, Procurement and sourcing, Inventory and warehouse management,
Overview of manufacturing functional areas such
Product Control core concepts such as
BOM, Resources, Routes and Operations
Production life cycle
Learning Strategy in this course
Please give yourself at least 2 months to complete the course and practice what you've learned in this course.
Watch the whole videos. In each video I will highlight the points that are usually questioned in the exam.
Read all resources that I suggest to you at the end of some lectures.
Please practice all the Labs that are provided in some lectures on your own.
Please do the assignments and quizzes at the end of each module.
These are the steps that I took and passed my exam in one shot in less than 2 months.
If ready, enroll today!
Do not procrastinate any minute once you have a goal! :)
Who this course is for:
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations beginners
- People who aim to pass MB-300 Microsoft Certification exam
- Business analysts who would like to be specialized in D365 F&O Finance or Supply chain consultants
- Business users who would like to switch their career to D365 F&O consultants
- Admin Users who know Azure fundamentals and would like to be specialized as Dynamics 365 Administrator
- Consultants who have experience on AX2009 and Dynamics AX2012 and would like to learn D365 F&O
I am a software engineer. I’ve been working in IT industry for more than 17 years, during these years I’ve played many roles.
I’ve been a .Net Solution architect and senior developer for many years and still so much passionate about coding and designing solutions.
You know, I really love analysis that’s why I’ve worked as Senior Business Analyst for many years. I was lucky to get chance to participate in develop and design of two ERPs and one total system from scratch using Asp.Net and SQL server and many other tools. Beside that I’ve analyzed and designed many applications and tools.
But what has recently fascinated me in Microsoft products is Dynamics 365 which its extendable and strong platform with combination of huge amount of OOB features and processes have attracted me so much as I’ve decided to turn career to become a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect. And currently working as a solution architect in Dynamics 365 F&O and power platform.
I am also Microsoft certified and so excited to share my own experience and help people who are also interested in passing Microsoft exams and earn Microsoft certification.