Pass IELTS with a score of 7-9 and live or work overseas!
- Students should have an intermediate level of the English language.
- Be prepared to take notes!
- Complete the official IELTS practice questions and activities provided
Welcome to “Pass IELTS and live or work overseas”!
My name is Patrick O'Mahoney (WeChatID: madeinsyd) and we are excited to provide this course focused on helping Mandarin speakers get the score in IELTS that they need to live or study abroad.
Taught by Patrick O’Mahoney who has been helping students pass their IELTS for 5 years. Patrick speaks Mandarin, and has studied at Tsinghua University in Beijing, so he understands many of the difficulties that people have in learning English.
The course will show you what you need to do to pass your IELTS exam with a score of of 7 - 9, so that you can study or work overseas.
Whether you are doing the Academic or General Training test, we go through each of the exam sections of:
We have put together a number of materials and practice questions to assist you achieve your goal. This course is not just about improving your English. You need to have a certain level of English to pass the exam, and this course assumes you have that level, and shows you how to pass your IELTS exam.
- Global IELTS Candidates aiming to pass the IELTS exam.
- The course teaches techniques and tricks to pass IELTS.
- It is not for people who simply wish to improve their English. They will need to develop their English skills independently to the level to pass the IELTS exam, and then this course will help them to pass.
- IELTS students
- International students
- Expatriate workers
- English Language enthusiasts
- Translators / Conference interpreters
- Chinese IELTS Students
- Indian IELTS Students
- Introduction to IELTS03:46
- How IELTS is Scored01:33
- How to prepare for IELTS06:02
- Listening - Tips and Tricks07:44
- Practice Questions - Listening01:14
- Reading - Tips and Trick02:54
- How to improve your Reading skills03:16
- General Training - Practice Reading Questions00:08
- Academic - Reading Practice Questions00:00
- Writing - Tips and Tricks03:27
- General Training - Practice Writing Questions00:25
- Academic - Practice Writing Questions00:28
- Speaking and Fluency06:05
- Recordings of actual speaking examination questions and answers00:33
- Course Wrap-Up and Thank You00:16
Patrick O’Mahoney has been helping students pass their IELTS for 5 years. He speaks Mandarin, has studied at Tsinghua University in Beijing and understands many of the difficulties that people have in learning his native language of English.
Patrick lives in Bondi, Sydney, Australia and studied International Relations at Macquarie University and holds an ATCL Teaching Diploma in Speech and Drama from The Trinity College of London.
Patrick runs weekly private online classes to help people develop and further their English skills.