Part 1E Tunnelling and Service Provider Switching
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After finishing this course, engineers would be comfortable to implement various tunnelling and MC-lag / Bridge Domains
- Basic Junos and Vmx Router Instance
Agenda of the course
-> Learn about Tunnelling Protocols - GRE and IPIP
-> Implement Tunnelling
-> Implement LT Interfaces
-> Implement Bridge Domains
-> Implement VRRP in Bridge Domains
-> Implement Vlan Translations
-> Implement QinQ
-> Implement MC-Lag
This is purely done keeping one thing in mind as i have re-iterated earlier, the goal of this course is to make it as practical as possible along with exploring the user-friendly options where students who enroll for this course can take a better advantage by setting up their own systems without worrying about hardware. I have also made sure that this entire course can run in VMX Instances of Junos. All the Labs and configuration / Slideware are uploaded in Github for your references.
I hope you enjoy this course as much as I did developing it.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of Junos
What am I going to get from this course?
- Implementing Tunnelling and MC-LAG on Juniper Routers
What is the target audience?
- Network Engineers
What level student is this for?
- Basic Knowledge of Junos and Juniper operating system is beneficial
What level skill is the course?
- Beginner to Intermediate Level of knowledge would suffice to take this course
What type of course within a given field is it?
- Network Engineers and anyone Interested in Network Engineering can take up this course
What will the student be able to do or understand after taking this course?
- Implementation and Troubleshooting Tunnelling and MC-LAG at Service Provider Grade with all the fundamentals in place.
- Network Engineers Preparing for Jncis and any Juniper Networks Certification and General Education