How to Build a Web Scraper Bot Application with Golang
What you'll learn
- Architect large, scalable apps using a golang language
- Solve problems with scrapping data from jobs sites
- Build a Golang app to send data from Mongo DB to Telegram channel
- Develop a service app with Golang and MongoDB
- Leverage your Golang skills to build a complex web app
- Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
- Basic knowledge of Golang and Mongo is required
- You must be familiar and comfortable with the command line
Scalable, production-ready code? Its here!
How This Course Works
This will expose you to challenging problems and clever solutions when handling subjects like parse - scrapping jobs from sites.
What Technology You'll Use
We are building a backend application, we'll use Goalng - Go. Data for each service is held in either a Mongo database.
This is a scary list of technologies! Not familiar with some of these? No problem! The course is built assuming that you only know the basics of Golang and Mongo. No other knowledge is needed - you will learn everything you need to know.
What You'll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:
Architect feeds parsing application
Determine whether your app is a good fit for a select area of webcams to watch for objects
Organize and enhance the reusability of code in large projects
What You'll Learn
An absolute incredible number of topics are covered in this course. Here is a partial list of what you'll do:
Create a telegram channel
Posts messages to telegram channel
Store parsed data to mongo db
Used popular solution to parse data from sites
And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Golang engineers looking to parse data from sites and sending to Telegram channels
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment
I’m a solutions architect focused on building highly scalable native applications with a special in APIs, Microservices, containerized applications, and distributed systems. Currently specializes in NodeJS, JS, PHP & Golang. I’m passionate about building scalable back-end systems and Microservices in Go And NodeJS. I’m pragmatic minimalist who focuses on real-world practices for architecting solutions.
Worked with Erlang, Prolog ,Java, NodeJS, PHP, JS, Golang.
Web Servers: Apache HTTP Server, NGINX
Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB
Back-End Programming Languages: PHP, Golang, Erlang, NodeJS
Back-End Development Skills: Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Docker, Git, RESTful, Kubectl, Kubernetes
Back-End Development Deliverables: Web Services, API, Database Architecture: RESTful API, PHP Script, Database
Other skills: Backend Rest APIArchitecture Design