Hello Stress-free parenting: a Lifestyle shift for parents
What you'll learn
- Effectively Parent in a way that is most healthy & beneficial to the both parent & child
- An Understanding of the processes that cause behavior
- Have tools and skills to deal with conflict and relationship issues
- Have a plan in place that will reduce or eliminates future emotional outburst and negative feelings
- A logical and human process that enables an environment of ideal family dynamics
- A support system in place to help with the challenges of parenting
- You will be able to communicate to your child in a way that they best understand
- You be able to understand your child in the way that they best communicate.
- Student should be ready to take notes and do assignments to help with implementing the knowledge available in this course.
- Student should be open to change and get ready for the change that will occur with this course
- Students need to be as honest as possible with the questions and answers.
- Students need to know that change will take time and it requires work and patients
Being a parent is often one of the most rewarding and challenging stages we can go through in life. While some parents are fortunate to have strong family support networks in place, other parents can find parenting to be stressful, isolating, and sometimes even chaotic.
Parenthood is a job like no other. Yes, there can be countless beautiful, rewarding and fulfilling moments, but there are also those occasions when we find ourselves becoming frustrated, confused, enraged, saddened, overwhelmed and completely stressed out. We, in essence adopt a stress-filled lifestyle. We feel rushed, agitated, harassed and unsupported. We will use some sort of method that becomes part of the family lifestyle. Perhaps one the appears one way in public while at home is very different. A get-by false front kind of lifestyle. A just to do this takes work.
Parenting is the most under-appreciated job of all time. It's also one of those few stages of life where we can receive little or no training for.
If you have ever found yourself overwhelmed, stressed or in need of some practical parenting advice for navigating your way through the highs and lows of family life, Hello Stress-free parenting: a Lifestyle shift for parents, is here to support you and to help you build a strong relationship with your child, whatever their age.
Hello Stress-free parenting: a Lifestyle shift for parents will give you a foundational understanding of human and child development. It offers an easy-to-follow framework that you can act immediately to achieve the short and long-term family results that you hope for.
Throughout this comprehensive training, we will explore how to:
Develop your child's motivation, co-operation, and confidence
Make home life more harmonious & reduce stressful moments
Improve your emotional connection with children/family members
How to respond constructively to unwanted behaviors & attitudes
How to formulate, communicate & follow through on rules consistently
Develop skills for fostering independence and healthy lifestyle habits
Assess whether your expectations of your children are realistic & helpful
Respond appropriately when your children push your buttons!
And much, much more...
The primary objective of this course is to familiarize students with the overall parenting process (done well). We achieve this by providing a critical review of the essential components of the parenting process combined with fundamental psychological theories that will help bring the course ideas to life for you.
Split into 10 sections, each section of this course seeks to expand your understanding of parenting so you can achieve the theoretical knowledge you need to apply these communication/people skills within a real family setting.
Hello Stress-free parenting: a Lifestyle shift for parents has been highlighted as one of the most comprehensive video-based parenting courses in the world, embracing lessons learned from real-world experience, blended in with a range of more modern frameworks and psychological ideologies that haven't yet entered the parenting textbooks.
Star Family Coaching training courses are entirely transforming families all around the world with a new, revolutionary approach to developing strong parent-child relationships. Enroll today and join the thousands already transforming themselves and the world around them for the better.
This value-packed parenting course contains critical ideas from numerous child development specialists including Jean Piaget, Erik Erikson, Robert Kegan, Morris Massey, Daniel J. Siegel M.D., Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., Gary Chapman Ph.D., Ross Campbell Ph.D., and Star Family Coaching.
Enroll today, knowing that If you aren't delighted with this video based training course, claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase!
Who this course is for:
- Parents and anyone planning on being a parent
- Anyone interested in understanding behavior
- Anyone interested in childhood development
- Parents looking for techniques to deal with their child's behavior
- Parents looking for actionable ways to reduce the stress and worry of parenting
- Parents looking for Tips and Help with parenting in a home School like environment
Don “Coach” Hall
Founder of Star Family Coaching
Life Mastery Coach - Proactive Life Specialist
Child Development & Family Dynamics Specialist
Sports Coach NAYS License (National Alliance for Youth Sports)
Concussion and Bullying Certification (NAYS)
Additional training in CBT, NLP, Life Coaching
Coaching sports and families since 1977
Married & Father of 4