Parenting in a Tech Savvy World
- 40 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how much kids and parents are using technology every day.
- Concerns and drawbacks from a tech-dependent world.
- Is social media or video games bad for a kid's mental well-being?
- Specific factors that may put a kid at risk for compulsive or problematic use.
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites.
This generation of kids and teens have never known a time without smartphones. I was in my mid-twenties when I got my first phone.
My, how the times have changed.
Now, children on average are getting their first smartphones around age 10, and some children are as young as 6.
This webinar will take a deeper look at technology and social media to better understand their link to stress, relationships, and overall health and well-being.