Introduction To Parallel Test Execution with Selenium
What you'll learn
- Get started using Nunit
- Perform a simple use case using Sauce Labs
- Perform a simple use case using Browser Stack
- Run functional tests in parallel
- Learn how to use Remote Webdriver class
- Basics of Selenium Webdriver
- Visual Studio
Is your automation test suite taking hours to run? Are you having issues with debugging and analyzing automated test failures? Can your automation framework record videos and capture screenshots?
This course is an introductory Selenium Webdriver course that is designed to take your automated software testing skills to the next level and solve all of the problems above. It covers just enough options to help you run your tests in parallel without overwhelming you with a bunch of minute details.
GUARANTEED or your money back within 30 days!
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
This is a course that briefly introduces you to the following topics:
1. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel on your computer
2. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Browser Stack's cloud
3. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Sauce Lab's cloud
4. Introduction to NUnit
5. Understand the benefits of running your tests in parallel
6. Understand the benefits of running your tests in the cloud
7. Understand how to configure and use the RemoteWebdriver class
This is not a comprehensive coverage of all of these tools! Just enough to get you up and running fast.
"Great Video I have ever seen on YouTube. You are so so clear and honest in presenting the material. I had no idea how important it is to use QTP from different angle, that is via scripting. Great Work and Thank You so so so much!" -Mohammed
"Excellent course. Before starting, I was unsure if I could learn this powerful technology, but by the end I was confidently writing scripts. I'm looking forward to taking Nikolay's other courses." -James
Get a secret link to save $205 on my top selling Complete Selenium Webdriver with C# Course!
Who this course is for:
- QA Engineers interested in getting started with Sauce Lags
- This is a course for advanced Selenium Webdriver users
- Automation Engineers interested in getting started with BrowserStack
- Automation Engineers interested in running tests in parallel
Nikolay Advolodkin is a prolific Automation Test & Quality Assurance Engineer. Currently, he is the CEO and Software Testing Instructor at Ultimate QA. He has been voted as one of 33 Test Automation Leaders to follow in 2017 by TechBeacon. He is also the #1 Selenium Webdriver instructor in the world as rated by Udemy.
He is a frequent Contributor for the blog, SimpleProgrammer and a speaker at Automation Guild 2017.When he isn’t immersed in the realm of coding and all-things QA, Nikolay Advolodkin enjoys self-improvement and aims to hone his vast skill set daily, all while teaching online students how to master automated software testing.