Ultimate Job Search Course: Get hired.
What you'll learn
- How to expertly prepare for any job interview
- Interview strategies to nail every job interview
- Answers for common and difficult interview questions
- Developing a personal elevator pitch
- LinkedIn tactics and strategies
- Networking tactics and strategies
- Craft the ideal resume
- Write an effective cover letter
- Questions to ask at the end of a job interview
- Write the perfect follow-up email after a job interview
- Case-interview strategies
- How to evaluate a job offer
- How to negotiate a job offer
- Ability to use basic computer programs (such as Canva, Word)
- Willingness to engage with the content and turn yourself into an expert job seeker
Job hunting is a skill. We'll teach you.
Have you ever experienced the frustration of submitting dozens or even hundreds of applications and never hearing back? Or the pain of missing out on a job you truly wanted? The Paragon Ultimate Job Search Course will teach you the skills and tools you need to blow away the competition as you hunt for your next job.
Competition for jobs is fiercer than ever. This course will teach you how to stack the deck in your favor so that you can get interviews for great jobs and take full advantage of those opportunities.
Material covered includes:
- Determining what you need in your next job
- Identifying the skills you bring to the table
- How to craft the perfect personal elevator pitch to use in any situation
- How to network and leverage LinkedIn in your job search
- How to create and tailor your resume and cover letters for optimal success
- How to prepare so you can nail every job interview
- Job interview strategies so you can perform at your best
- Common interview questions and recommended responses
- How to write a killer follow-up email after a job interview
- How to navigate case interviews as part of your job search
- How to negotiate a job offer when searching for a new job
Who this course is for:
- Job seekers
- New grads
- International students
My name is Bruce and I'm the founder of Paragon, a service that exists to teach job seekers the tools and skills they need to hunt for their next job with excellence.
I am currently a senior marketer in the health-tech industry, while also working to build Paragon. I hold a B comm (Carleton University) and an MBA (University of Ottawa), and have studied at the University of South Australia and EMLyon Business Schools. Further, I have completed professional development training in cities like Los Angeles, Toronto, New York, and Shanghai.
I also love to read! Some of my favourites include "Never Split the Difference" by Chris Voss, "Grit" by Angela Duckworth, "High-Performance Habits" by Brendon Burchard, and "David and Goliath" by Malcolm Gladwell.
In my personal life, I am an admitted dog lover and have been a committed volunteer at a paediatric palliative care hospice in my hometown since 2013.