Creativity and relaxation through quilling
What you'll learn
- You learn to create and read the basic shapes of quilling.
- You learn to prepare quilling art pieces on your own.
- Required materials for the course include: paper, quilling paper, quilling needle and glue. And a bit of patience!:)
This course is designed for those who know little or nothing about quilling but are mesmerized by the technique and would like to learn it. Besides of the ins and the outs of the basic process, I also teach the chart shapes, and how to read them so that later you can create more complex designs as well.
This course is the essence of everything what I learnt about the quilling technique in the past 4,5 years.
This technique requires some time to learn and as a benefit you'll enjoy a more relaxed state of mind while you have a practical tool in your hands to give a creative boost to everything paper-related such as giftcards, tags or presents.
Who this course is for:
- All levels. This course takes you from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- This course is for you if you would like to create wonderful decorations on a low budget.
- This course is for you if you are eager to learn the quilling technique and are looking to develop your creativity.
- Everyone who is looking for a way to relax and unwind.
I am a creativity coach & trainer and quilling artist.
I host learning spaces about creativity, leadership, communication, emotinal intelligence using creative techniques such as quilling as the facilitating tool.
Creativity is not only about skillful crafting but also about creting space for our capacity to improve our problem solving skills and overally to think better.
I believe that everybody is creative and talented in something and I accompany people in their search for and nurturing of those.
I'm a graphic designer, illustrator and design teacher for more than 10 years. I create clever logos and cute illustrations, I like to inspire, share my knowledge and make people think and laugh!
I use Inkscape, an open source graphic design program in most of my design, and I was teaching this to my students too in a college in Budapest.
I am constantly sharing knowledge about design and life as a freelancer. I teach on Udemy since 2014 and work together with some of my friends now, to create better courses together by sharing my online teaching experience
Exploring new ways to create and sharing my knowledge is what I like the most - so don't be afraid to ask, I'm here to teach!.