Paper Publishing in Medical and Science Fields
What you'll learn
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of Paper Publishing in Medicine and Science Fields
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of how to write a paper
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of types of manuscripts
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of how to publish the paper
- To enable the learner to know and understand the basics of plagiarism
- to enable the learner to know and understand the basics how to select the scientific topic
- Bachelors in Pharmacy, Masters in Pharmacy (All specializations), Medicine, Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Paramedical Sciences, etc
Research publication has been an hectic task . The course is specially designed for the young and budding scientists to enable them publication in good and reputed journal.
The Seven Steps in research include
What are the 7 steps of writing a research paper?
Seven steps to writing a university research paper
Step One: Determine the purpose of the paper.
Step Two: Refine your research question.
Step Three: Organize your approach.
Step Four: Collect information.
Step Five: Attribute the information.
Step Six: Write your conclusion.
Step Seven: Refine your thesis statement.
Further the types of Research include:
List of Types in Research
This course gives details of how to summarize and publish research paper in reputed journals. The chapters included in this research paper publishing course include:
Selection of Scientific topic
Types of Communications-The Manuscript, Research and Review
Types of Communications-The other communications
Selection of Journal
Writing the Research Paper
Publishing the Research Paper
The chapter 1 Discusses in detail how a scientific topic should be chosen
The chapter 2 Discuses in detail the types of communications in the form of Manuscripts and difference between review and research paper
The chapter 3 Discusses in detail the how the selection of the Journal is done
The chapter 4 Discusses writing the research paper in detail and its know how
The chapter 5 Discusses in detail the publishing of the research paper
The chapter 6 Discusses in detail Plagiarism check and screening methods
Who this course is for:
- Beginners as well as intermediate level of Medicine, Science and Pharmacy Education
Ateos Foundation of Science Education and Research (AFSER) is a Non Profit Organization and AFSER has all the statutory and mandatory approvals from Govt. of India. AFSER has a moto to train the youth in India for skilled India movement and for philanthropic education worldwide . Further the Ateos Foundation is being led by dynamic and visionary leaders with vast experience in Education.